- Muscle Maker, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRIL) rose 94.5% to $2.96 in pre-market trading. Muscle Maker, on Friday, reported the purchase of locations in Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Smart Sand, Inc. (NASDAQ: SND) shares rose 39% to $1.78 in pre-market trading. Smart Sand is estimated to release Q3 earnings on November 9.
- Lianluo Smart Limited (NASDAQ: LLIT) rose 28.1% to $4.16 in pre-market trading after the company and Newegg reported a merger agreement.
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALRN) rose 26.3% to $2.40 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed positive clinical data from ongoing ALRN-6924 Phase 1b trial presented in late-breaking presentation at the EORTC-NCI-AACR Annual Symposium.
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DSS) shares rose 21.6% to $4.90 in pre-market trading. Document Security’s subsidiary Impact BioMedical, earlier during the month, formed a subsidiary, Innate Immune, to ‘initiate efficacy testing of a pan-coronavirus vaccine.’
- Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DNKN) shares rose 18.3% to $105.00 in pre-market trading. Dunkin Brands confirmed a New York Times report that the company has expressed an interest in selling itself. The New York Times reported that the company is in talks to sell itself to private equity-backed Inspire Brands.
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE) rose 16% to $0.79 in pre-market trading. The company, earlier during October, announced it has hired Darren Webb as director of development for RAVE and Dion Firooznia as franchise business consultant for Pizza Inn.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SELB) rose 15.9% to $3.28 in pre-market trading. Last week, a Selecta Biosciences director indirectly added more than 5.31 million shares at $2.17 to $2.80 apiece.
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATXI) rose 15.6% to $4.00 in pre-market trading. The FDA recently rejected the company’s opioid pain drug on safety concerns.
- Ranger Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: RNGR) rose 14% to $3.25 in pre-market trading. Ranger Energy Services shares climbed over 11% on Friday after reporting a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX) rose 12.4% to $14.00 in pre-market trading. Co-Diagnostics, earlier during the month, announced that its logic smart kit and will be used with the newly authorized Saline Oral rinse collection.
- Aptorum Group Limited (NASDAQ: APM) rose 10.7% to $2.49 in pre-market trading. Aptorum Group will hold Annual General Meeting of shareholders on December 9, 2020.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTIB) rose 10.1% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after surging around 15% on Friday.
- Fang Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) rose 8.5% to $11.25 in pre-market trading.
- The Simply Good Foods Company (NASDAQ: SMPL) rose 5.7% to $22.36 in pre-market trading ahead of quarterly earnings.
- Leju Holdings Limited (NYSE: LEJU) rose 5.3% to $3.00 in pre-market trading after gaining over 22% on Friday.
- Strattec Security Corporation (NASDAQ: STRT) rose 4.3% to $30.00 in pre-market trading. Strattec Security shares climbed around 25% on Friday after reporting Q1 results.
- DPW Holdings Inc (NYSE: DPW) rose 4.2% to $2.00 in pre-market trading. DPW said it converted all of its secured debt to equity.
- Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) rose 3.2% to $94.88 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat quarterly results.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (NYSE: TRQ) shares fell 21.5% to $6.16 in pre-market trading. Turquoise Hill’s earlier announced 10:1 reverse stock split came into effect on October 23, 2020.
- SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) fell 19.5% to $120.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported around 4% year-over-year drop in revenue for the third quarter and lowered its revenue outlook for the year.
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVK) fell 10.6% to $2.45 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Friday.
- Weidai Ltd. (NYSE: WEI) fell 10.4% to $1.70 in pre-market trading after declining around 22% on Friday.
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (NYSE: TCS) fell 10% to $8.86 in pre-market trading. Container Store recently reported upbeat quarterly sales and also announced it is launching an exclusive co-branded collection of organizing tools by Marie Kondo.
- Innate Pharma S.A. (NASDAQ: IPHA) fell 8.6% to $4.27 in pre-market trading after climbing around 18% on Friday.
- Zedge, Inc. (NYSE: ZDGE) fell 8.3% to $2.33 in pre-market trading. Zedge shares jumped over 60% on Friday after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Medigus Ltd. (NASDAQ: MDGS) fell 7.4% to $2.51 in pre-market trading. Medigus shares gained over 13% on Friday after its subsidiary ScoutCam announced the “success” of its micro ScoutCam 8.0 HD in NASA’s Robotic Refueling Mission 3.
- Global Blue Group Holding AG (NYSE: GB) fell 7.1% to $8.03 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Friday.
- Senmiao Technology Limited (NASDAQ: AIHS) fell 6.9% to $1.08 in pre-market trading. Senmiao recently announced the signing of a Framework Agreement with BYD to purchase and jointly promote electric vehicles for ride sharing.
- Astrotech Corporation (NASDAQ: ASTC) shares fell 6.2% to $2.26 in pre-market trading. Astrotech, last week, announced pricing of $18 million offering at $2.30 per share.
- Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) fell 5.7% to $5.00 in pre-market trading. Callon Petroleum, earlier during the month, announced $170 million in asset monetizations and issued $300 million in secured second lien notes.
- Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN) fell 5.5% to $3.26 in pre-market trading after gaining over 60% on Friday.
- Bill.com Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BILL) shares fell 5.1% to $103.61 in pre-market trading. Bill.com is expected to release quarterly earnings on November 5.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.